This is our purpose.
The purpose of The Bridewell Foundation is to raise money to fund Camp Esperanza which is free of charge to all campers. The cost of providing a one week camping experience for each camper is $500.00 which means we must raise $70,000.00 to operate camp each year. The Foundation is a tax-exempt Section 501 (c) (3), non-profit organization.
Your dollars at work.
- Will buy gummy worms for kids at fishing activity!
- Will buy yummy snacks for kids at camp!
- Will buy cold drinks for kids at camp!
3 days at camp!
- Will send a kid to camp for 3 days!
1 week at camp!
- Will send a kid to camp for 1 week!
This is why we do It.
Statistics on childhood cancer are astounding. With a growing number of childhood cancer diagnosis in the United States we are more determined than ever to give kids fighting cancer a safe place to grow, share, laugh and play. Here are just a few facts about childhood cancer that may help you understand and support why we do what we do. It’s for the Kids.